Aromas are the gateway to the brain. Excite the brain, and the body follows. Tantalize your energy fields and the whole you (body, emotions, feelings, and soul) light up like an array of fireworks. The brain and the energy fields can be turned on and tuned in with essential oils.
When working with essential oils, you need to remember that quality is imperative for success. Be sure you are working with pure essential oils and not synthetic fakes. If you buy from a company whose prices are the same regardless of the oil bought – it is probably synthetic. Some oils are rare or harder to extract, so they would be more pricey to sell. Essential oils also need to be packaged in dark bottles to keep from turning the oil rancid (should also be stored in a dark place – and not in the bathroom).
Dilute the oils in 1/8 cup almond or grapeseed oil (to not interfere with the oils’ scent) or in hazelnut or sesame for a heavier – more of an aromatic scent. Depending on how many oils you put in the mixture – have the combination equal 30 drops. If you use three different oils – 10 drops each. Six oils – 5 drops each – and so forth. Of course – one oil = 30 drops.
Here are some of my favorite oils to inspire passion:
- Cinnamon – calms nerves, wakes up the senses, and improves circulation (inhale the scent to increase blood flow to the penis). Never use undiluted cinnamon oil on the skin.
- Clary sage – jump starts the emotions and helps you to feel grounded. An antidepressant, aphrodisiac, and a mild euphoric.
- Ginger – opens the heart, improves circulation, helps depression, and can be used for ED (erectile dysfunction). Also an aphrodisiac.
- Jasmine – sensual oil that helps relieve stress move emotional blocks, chill-out fears & anxiety, and is mildly euphoric. It’s expensive but worth every drop.
- Neroli – helps relieve anxiety stemming from the first encounter when spending time with a new partner. This oil connects mind and body.
- Patchouli – calms anxiety and uplifts moods. It stimulates the nervous system, strengthens clarity, and attracts sexual love.
- Rose – the ultimate heart charka opener as it is sensual and romantic. The oil calms nerves, soothes anger, and elevates exhaustion. An aphrodisiac, antidepressant, and a heavenly laid-back tonic. An expensive oil, but worth every last drop.
- Sandalwood – an earthy scent regarded as ecstatic, erotic, and soulfully uplifting. Helps build sexual confidence, and treat anxiety that can lead to ED or low sexual energy.
- Ylang Ylang – calms anger, anxiety, and fear. It recharges the senses and improves self-esteem. It can help with ED and to stimulate orgasmic ability. Also an aphrodisiac.
You can rub oils into the temples, wrists, between the breasts, and behind the ears. You can also place the oils into a spray bottle full of spring water (instead of the 1/8 of oil) and spray bedsheets. Lastly, you can add a few drops of an individual oil to a diffuser.
Give it a try — the worst thing that can happen is that you’ll smell good!
Leave A Comment